LIVE LEAN Weight Management Support Program
Simple, Powerful, Sustainable Lifestyle Change
LIVE LEAN helps you step-by-step to establish a realistic, easy-to-follow, satisfying weight loss plan that reflects your unique needs, food and exercise preferences, abilities and lifestyle. Developed and led by Stefanie Senior, Registered Dietitian, this 12 week GROUP program provides the education, skills, accountability, motivation, and professional and peer support that you need to make positive changes to your life and reach your health and weight goals.
Check your health benefits plan! This program falls under Registered Dietitian Services.
- Set attainable health goals
- Achieve optimum nutrition and fitness
- Lose weight safely and healthfully
- Manage cravings and emotional eating
- Workout comfortably on your own
- Create a support system dedicated to your success
- Build habits that will last a lifetime!
- Nutrition, fitness and lifestyle assessment
- Personalized meal plan
- 12, two-hour weight management classes led by Stefanie Senior, RD
- 24, one-hour fitness classes led by Trina Lambe, Certified Fitness Trainer and Kinesiologist (optional)
- Grocery shopping tour and guide
- Meal and snack guide including menus and recipes
- Program manual, success tracker and pedometer
- Home exercise plan
- Subscription to LIVE LEAN monthly nutrition and fitness newsletter
Weight Management Classes
During your group classes, Stefanie Senior, RD will coach you step-by-step towards making positive changes to your food choices, eating patterns, lifestyle and relationship with food. Each class integrates education, skill development, interactive activities and group discussions that will teach you WHAT, WHEN, WHERE and HOW MUCH to eat and HOW-TO stay motivated and on track.
Fitness Classes (optional)
Your dedicated fitness professional will stick with you for the full 12 weeks to guide you, keep you safe and encourage you as you improve your fitness, transform your body and make exercise a habit! Each class will introduce new exercises and help you build a fitness regime that challenges you, provides results and enhances your skills, knowledge and confidence.
May 15th – August 3rd, 2012
Tuesdays 6-9 p.m. (1-hour fitness class, 2-hour weight management class)
Thursdays 6-7 p.m. (1 –hour fitness class)
200 Front Street, concourse level
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V-3K2
Note: nutrition consultations will take place at Athletic Edge Sports Medicine at 121 King Street West, Suite 1100.
Call 416-800-0800 to REGISTER or book your FREE 15-minute consultation with Stefanie Senior, Registered Dietitian, to discover how the LIVE LEAN program can help you reach your goals!
For more information and registration:
Stefanie Senior, BSc, Registered Dietitian
Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Clinic